Friday, June 15, 2012

the last...

thursday was our last day in seattle.
needless to say there were a lot of "lasts" that day and the night before.
some of them make me a bit sad to think they are the "last" for a long time.
others i could live without ever seeing again
....

-e
 the last time i'll drive by the fremont troll on my way to yoga
you will be missed.
the last time i'll go to hot yoga with andrea
walked into this building for the last time on thursday
the last time i'll be able to make myself a starbucks latte
the last time i'll stare at these two screens all day...
my last typhoid pill!!

last time i take pippa on an after work walk
stop looking at me like that...

my last seattle parking pass





2 comments:

  1. Bon voyage! Say hello to Humboldt for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love that troll under the bridge :) Very fun!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete